You are welcome
Welcome to Bank PHBC’s careers website. We thank you for your interest in building your career with Bank PHBC.
We are one of the Africa’s leading integrated financial institutions, employing many thousands of people throughout Africa. Discover the exciting opportunities that exist right across the business, as we work together to become Africa’s finest integrated bank.
Working for Bank PHBC
Bank PHBC is an equal opportunity employer and shall not be biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex, or physical/mental disability. We provide our people with an opportunity to learn and enrich oneself with experience and knowledge on the many facets of banking and finance. We invest in many organizational learning and developmental programmes to further enhance our human resource and challenge their learning spirit.
Who can apply?
· Hold a minimum entry qualification of a university degree with at least a second-class lower grade or a Higher National Diploma certificate supported with a post graduate degree or its equivalent.
· Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
· Be able to work with others of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;
· Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and meet the needs of both external and internal customers.
· Have excellent Microsoft office skills
Our Selection Process
Our recruitment process is highly competitive and only a small number of candidates are selected annually from a pool of hundreds of thousands of applications. The recruitment takes place periodically within the year in the same timeframe for all positions. Candidates who apply to specific positions will be assessed based on how well their qualifications match the job description for the position.